Group IT Digital Development Director
Here’s an opportunity for a Group IT Digital Development Director to catapult your career with a high profile iconic brand Domino’s Pizza Enterprises.
- Brisbane, Australia – Head office
- Dynamic, fast-paced and “game-changing” environment
This position will oversee the successful delivery of digital technology development across a range of concurrent projects within multiple markets.
Domino’s Pizza Enterprises is the largest pizza chain in Australia in both network store numbers and network sales. It is the largest franchisee for the Domino’s brand in the world, with over 2000 stores across Australia, New Zealand, Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Japan and Germany. With a continued focus on new technologies, Domino’s is a clear innovative leader across the Australian and international corporate landscape.
As the Group IT Digital Development Director, you will lead a team of 30+ internal staff locally and up to 100 partner resources across other respective markets. This role has a global mandate to oversee the end to end delivery of all digital development efforts, supporting all businesses and markets that the organisation operates in.
You will join a business at the forefront of technical innovation, cutting-edge solutions and groundbreaking ideas within the Digital Technology arena. As such, this role demands the appointment of a like-minded executive leader who adopts the same ethos of driving change and transformation within a fast-paced Agile model. You will embrace a “be there first” attitude as it relates to digital innovation and be given full ownership to execute your goals.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a sizeable budget and a large portfolio of competing projects with critical time frames
- Effective delivery of faced paced, high profile modern development solutions with an Agile environment
- Assisting Domino’s in achieving long-term business objectives through key technology initiatives and transformation
- Extensive and superior stakeholder management, interaction and communication across the global group
- Applying a commercially grounded approach to the delivery and optimisation of all digital development outcomes from inception through to production.
- Driving innovation while balancing technical proficiency with employee empowerment to deliver a sustainable platform for success.
The ideal candidate will possess expertise in:
- Building and leading a high performing digital development operation through the entire SDLC
- Leading high impact technical experts across the core: development, analysis and project delivery streams with a key emphasis on customer experience and satisfaction
- Exemplary stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence the right people at the right time
- Delivering scalable, innovative solutions through technical proficiency and a collaborative team environment on time within budget
- Leading large teams across multiple markets with conflicting priorities to reach a common goal
- Advanced commercial acumen and application as it relates to P&L management, budget and associated financial deliverables
This is a unique opportunity to join one of Australia’s most iconic brands which have experienced unprecedented growth and development through technical innovation.
The position offers an attractive salary package while providing the platform to be a key leader within the Technology team.
To apply online, please click the ‘Apply’ button below. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Sean Goulding on +61 7 3414 6118
Source: Job posted on SEEK on the 14th November 2017 – https://www.seek.com.au/job/34876104